Join us Monday, March 21st at 7pm in the Creston Public Library’s meeting room for an informative presentation from David Mutch of Willliam Tell Family Estate.
Topic: “Juicing and Apple Cider Vinegar”
David will share:
- how to select fruit for juicing
- how to make your own juice and preserve it
- how to make your own cider vinegars
- brewing tips of the trade
For those of you who are in the Locavore book club or want to read up before the meeting- go check out these books from the Creston Public Library:
- The New Cider Maker’s Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide for Craft Producers / Claude Jolicoeur
- Drink the Harvest: Making and Preserving Juices, Wines, Meads, Teas, and Ciders / Nan K. Chase
- Making & Using Vinegar: Recipes That Celebrate Vinegar’s Versatility / Bill Collins
Come and join us! Bring your friends!