- August 27th Market Vendors
- August 13th Farmers’ Market
- July 23 Market Layout
- Picking Season 2016 Underway
- July 9th Market Layout
- Canada Day Long Weekend Market
- Fermentation Workshop Monday May 16 at 7pm!
- Cooking and Using Local Grains from Full Circle Farm
- Monthly Meeting- Small Scale Dairy Apr 18, 2016 7pm
Let's GrowThe CVFAC supports the development of a sustainable food system; one where local food may be produced and harvested in a manner that maintains and enhances the quality of land, air and water for future generations, and in which people are able to earn a living wage in a safe and healthy working environment growing, producing, and harvesting food.
Let's EatThe CVFAC works to promote the access to and consumption of locally-grown foods to strengthen our community’s economic, environmental, social, and physical wellbeing.
Let's ShareThe CVFAC is committed to the development of a secure food system where all people at all times have an adequate quantity and quality of culturally and personally acceptable food. This is essential to the health of our community, and requires cooperation among many different sectors, including housing, social policy, agriculture, education, and community, cultural, voluntary and charitable groups, and businesses.